Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Welcome

This blog has been created to showcase my New Hampshire landscape paintings specifically. This series was created at the end of 2012 into 2013. I will continue to update as I finish work. All work is for sale, please contact me if you are interested.

Thank you and Enjoy!

 
Fall Colors 1
Fall Colors 2 SOLD
Kancamangus Hwy SOLD
Mount Washington Hotel
Mount Lafayette
Mountain Top
View from Kingston Farm
View of White Mountains from Jefferson

Spring View of White Mountains SOLD
Rochester Homestead
Rye Beach 2
Summer on Cherry Pond SOLD
Tuckerman Ravine

View from Kingston Farm 2

Rye Beach 1


No comments:

Post a Comment

Inspiration. Where Do You Find Yours?

Birch Trees - Gisele D. Thompson     As a visual artist, my inspiration comes primarily through my eyes. A wa...